Here’s a tutorial on how to copy your Instagram url, see how to copy the account link or video and photo urls uploaded by other people
How to find your url on Instagram
Do you want to share a profile link or Instagram post? Use the following methods to copy Instagram links.
How to find out other people’s Instagram profile links
For those of you who are curious and want to know links from other people’s Instagram profiles, you can do it very easily. follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Find and open the Instagram profile for which you want to see the link.
- Press the three dots in the top right corner of the profile.
After that, you can paste the link anywhere and view or share it.
How to find out your own Instagram account link
How to find your Instagram URL on mobile
Use the steps below to find your Instagram URL on mobile. These steps are the same for all mobile devices.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Click your profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- After clicking the profile icon, in the upper left corner you will find your Instagram username.
- So to know that all intagram URLs are the same as a website address.In the case of Instagram, your profile URL will be the Instagram website address, slash the username (https://www.instagram.com/your-username). For example, if my instagram username is fahriacademy, then your Instagram URL will be https://www.instagram.com/fahriacademy
How to View Instagram URL on PC / Desktop
- Open the instagram.com page in a browser on your PC or desktop
- Login on the Instagram page with your username and password, wait until the page opens perfectly
- Click the profile picture in the top right corner
- Instagram url will appear in your browser link column
By following the steps described above, you can easily find your Instagram URL both on mobile and desktop. Find out also how to grow organic Instagram followers on Instagram.